Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wedding Inspiration





It has been awhile since I posted Wedding Wednesday, my life has been nothing less than chaotic!! However we have made great progress in some big decisions for the wedding. Catering is done, as well as dessert and centerpieces have been styled. Now the hunt begins for exotic herbs, old books and silver. I don't want to give it away but my mom and me are busy at work finding treasures and being inspired. I loved the wildness of this bouquet and the creative napkin wrapped in a book page...love!

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with that bouquet. Seriously. I might pretend to be a single gal just so that I can try to catch that mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I wish all these gorgeous things were "in" when we were married!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails