Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sailing Inspiration


Lately I have been inspired by all things nautical. I love stripes in every color and the beautiful textures of the sailing ropes. I loved this dress and the simplicity of it mixed with the shiny gold cuff bracelet. I absolutely adore these black flats with gold detailing. Now that I have the perfect sailing outfit, where should I sail to?? My husband gets mad when I post stuff about sailing and outfits because realistically I am wearing a windbreaker and sneakers. However, in my mind, I would be wearing this outfit sailing off the Amalfi coast.

Where would you sail to?

2 comments:

  1. Very talented! I'm sharing it on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the kind words and thanks for sharing on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails