Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Weekend



This weekend inspiration is dedicated to my dear friend Kristin "Shake your Bon Bon" Bontrager. I saw this picture and couldn't help but think of her. Kristin has a french bull dog like this one (except cuter) and her name is Petunia Picklebottom and Kristin can rock heels like none other! I met Krisin about 5 years ago and we have been great friends ever since, she has moved to Lithuania to teach abroad for a couple of years but is coming home this summer. Can't wait to have my favorite fashionista sista back!

Image via Coco & Kelly

3 comments:

  1. So glad your friend is coming back! That's a really great picture!

    Also, I just wanted you to know I've been planning a trip to Paris recently and I'm getting lots of wardrobe inspiration from your blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dev! Oh my gosh, Thank you for your kind words! I can not wait to be back in Cali with you!!!! Miss Picklebottom and I are true fans of your fabulous blog! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily- so glad you are gathering wardrobe inspiration from Wardrobe Chic I am glad to provide it, enjoy your time in Paris!!!

    Kristin- thanks for always being a #1 fan!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails