Monday, February 1, 2010

Romantic Mint Green Meets Spring



I feel like mint green is a color that often gets left out in my wardrobe, so I decided to go on a hunt of all things that inspire me with this color! Along the way I threw in some new trends that you will see in this upcoming season. The statement necklace was hugely popular last year but this year trends are taking a new spin on statement t-shirts. Forget your basic white tee, trade it in for a t-shirt that has some flair. You will see a lot of great different silhouettes for knits and more detailing on knits in which you don't need a statement necklace. Your outfit is already in your shirt. Take for instance crisp white tank in the picture with grey ruffles...throw on a pair of boyfriend denim and out the door you go, now that is easy outfitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails