Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wedding Wednesdays

So I know I said I wasn't going to turn this into a wedding blog but I decided to dedicate one day to wedding talk! Hope you guys don't mind but there are so many great ideas out there and I want to share them with you!So without further ado...Wedding Wednesdays.




















How much do you love these flower clips....the designer has a shop on Etsy called B.Poetic. You just clip them onto any shoe and like magic you have the perfect shoe!

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to your Wedding Wednesdays. Embrace it all you only get married once :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Wedding Wednesday idea! What took you so long???! Good thing you got engaged-- otherwise, we might never see all your creative thoughts on the "Big Day".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! See you a few hours.

    Love,

    Mama

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails