Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Morning

Christmas Morning
Christmas Morning by Devon Watkins featuring Aerie
As a child waking up Christmas morning was filled with excitement and anticipation, there is still a little bit of that in me, but I especially enjoy waking up with my whole family enjoying the fire and each other. It has been a while since we have all lived under the same roof, and I love staying in my pajamas all day with my family as we catch up and laugh and eat together. Say goodbye to fashion for a couple of days because I plan on living in my plaid pajamas and slippers as I enjoy family, lots of food and Christmas! Have a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! Those pajamas look super comfy...and cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails