Monday, October 5, 2009

Bright Idea



Twist on basics. This classic black jacket comes to life with the unconventional feminine blouse. The unexpected colors in the bag give this outfit a pop that it needs. I love the vintage feel of this jacket, it looks like it could be Chanel, with it's heavy fabric and attention to detail. A classic black jacket can be a great essential to your wardrobe for fall, it is easy to pair with a dress, skirt or with jeans!

jacket (Anthropologie)
pants (Anthropologie)
blouse (J.Crew)

4 comments:

  1. Devon,

    I love this handbag! What a great outfit.
    Nancy Bagnall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nancy, I wanted to grab this jacket for you on our personal shopping date but it only came in yellow in the store, might want to check it out online! I had fun with you on Saturday,looking forward to more shopping dates! Glad you enjoyed the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through coco+kelley and love it! I look forward to seeing more goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca, thank you so much for finding me, I am glad you like the goodies! More to come, alot to be inspired by!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails