Friday, October 23, 2009

Question from a Reader

My dear friend Patrica wrote in with a fashion question, she is trying to find the perfect pair of distressed/worn-in boots for the fall. I have had the same dilemma trying to find the perfect pair that achieves this look and are comfortable. Here are a variety of boots I put together ranging from $189- $498. Hope this helps Patricia, let me know what you find!

left to right (Jessica Simpson,J,crew,Steve Madden,Steve Madden,Anthropologie,Frye)

4 comments:

  1. I like the J Crew boots!!
    Nancy Bagnall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the anthropolgie boots! I'm buying them after payday this month! Thanks Devon!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. DEVON! Hi! It's Sarah! Your blog is absolutely adorable, I expected nothing less. I am sooo glad you are back at work because now I can keep buying all the outfits you create :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patricia, glad you found a pair, the anthro ones are a good choice! Thanks for the tip about the foam roller I got one last week!

    Sarah- Thank you for the sweet compliment glad you like the blog, good to be back, always fun seeing you at work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails