Webster dictionary defines in⋅spi⋅ra⋅tion as
1. an inspiring or animating action or influence
2. something inspired, as an idea.
3. a result of inspired activity.
4. a thing or person that inspires.
a. a divine influence directly and immediately exerted upon the mind or soul.
b. the divine quality of the writings or words of a person so influenced.
6. the drawing of air into the lungs; inhalation.
7. the act of inspiring; quality or state of being inspired.
I only have one defintion for inspiration-Anthropologie. Working for Anthropologie is simply a place to be inspired. Before I worked there I came to be inspired and soak in the experience of every sense being stimulated. Now that I work on the visual team there I get to be a part of that magic and find out what it means to see art and things in life and bring inspiration out of it. Anthropologie launched a new blog called "the anthropologist" which is a blog that shares what inspires Anthropologie.
check it out...http://www.theanthropologist.net/
"The Anthropologist is an online space for inspiring works and inspiring individuals.
It is a testament to the idea that revealing the passions of one person can result in the progress of many. "-creators of "the anthropologist"